Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Green Tea for a Face Fix-Up ♬♩~


I tried using a few natural masks on my face to improve my complexion, some worked, some haven't and others are too messy. I am absolutely obsessed with green tea and I brew myself a cup every single day, so I ended up dabbing on some of it on my face every morning.

I would use either fresh tea leaves or matcha powder in the morning to apply on my face (I don't trust teabags..) using a cotton pad or a compressed sheet mask. I dip the cotton pad into my cup and dab it all over my face, wait for it to dry, and then apply more. Afterwards, I put on essence and moisturizer to seal it in. If I used a sheet mask, I leave it on for 15 minutes or until it dries completely.





 Surprisingly, within a month, I saw amazing results. It cleared a lot of my acne, prevented me from breaking out as easily and it helps me wake up in the morning. Be careful not to burn yourself if you try this out, I have.. at least once or twice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment