Monday, November 12, 2012

Summer Haul + Etude House Review~





I got lots of goodies~ both snacks and beauty products. I also got some cute iPhone cases, accessories, and everything I bought is so cute, it's addicting- I need moreee! I need to shop on ebay soon to fill all my cute cravings. (◕‿◕✿)




The beauty products I bought was from cosmetic-love. Since it was my first time buying from them, I tried my best to not spend a lot. I only managed to get three beauty products from Etude House that I want to review on~ The website is fairly easy to use and it has free shipping! However, it took an entire month for the package to come in. While waiting for it, I was getting uneasy thinking I got scammed, but I was relieved once the package got to my door. It's a safe site, it just takes FOREVER to ship. I usually buy at sasa, but you have to spend quite a lot of money in order to get the free shipping deal. 




The first picture is of the Etude House Cookie Blusher. I'm a sucker for cute packaging so that was the main reason I bought it.. however the blush is very pigmented and comes in an array of colors from deep pink to apricot and peach. I use it on a daily basis~


The second picture is of the Etude House Tear Eye Liner in tan. I do not know how I could live without it, it brightens up the eyes and gives you more of a kpop look. Highly pigmented and long-lasting, but it can easily come off if you touch your eyes once or twice.


The third picture is the Etude House Gel Liner. Their other gel liner was discontinued, so I was forced to give this a try.. but I was not disappointed at all! For $9, it's just as good or better than the more expensive MAC and Bobbi Brown ones I own. It is smudge-proof and water-proof, but doesn't bade well with oil so I need to use a primer even when I don't use eyeshadow~ 




1 comment:

  1. that crown thing is so cute! luckily you got the package! :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete