Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quaint Cafes! - Paris Baguette

I'm fascinated by cafes-- they always have a homely, warm feeling upon entering one and sell delicious coffee and pastries unlike anywhere else. It's my own personal haven. SO, it's a promise to myself to visit every single cafe I can find and make a little series on the quirks they have to offer.
 

I didn't know there was a Paris Baguette in San Diego so the first time I visited one was in LA~  I planned to buy some bubble tea and patbingsu at a tiny boba shop but I saw a bakery beside it and decided to check it out~ It's more of a bakery but it still counts!~ My relatives drove me around and we stopped to have a small snack break. There are so many cafes in Korea Town and Downtown LA but so little time to see all of them. Next time I go to LA I'll go cafe hopping. ^^








The packaging for the macarons are the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I think I went a little overboard with buying pastries but I ate them all so they didn't go to waste. My favorite ones would have to be the chocolate cornet and the strawberry cream sponge cake, hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment